I have content in various other places on the web. My Micro.blog serves as the home for blog posts, shorter “quick posts” and some photos.
- My blog posts and short comments on this site are are cross-posted to @jameskoole on Twitter.
- I post the occasional photo here, but probably more often as @jameskoole on Instagram.
I’ve been running regularly since 2008 and I’ve run more than a dozen marathons and a couple of ultra marathons too. I’ve run at least a mile every day since December 31, 2020 which is what’s called a runstreak.
- I have a blog focused entirely on my running which is called Runner James.
- I track all my runs on Strava and Garmin Connect.
- When I have a chance to do some trainwatching, I post the photos as @tracksidetoronto on Instagram.
- I also have a Flickr account where I sometimes post photos of trains.
- My YouTube channel where I post videos of trains is TracksideToronto.